Our beautifully printed beer mats are constructed using a high quality white offset (printed in full colour) which we bond onto a 1.5mm absorption layer core. This method of production enables us to achieve a far higher print quality compared to beer mats that are printed directly onto pulpboard. The mats are then die-cut to shape.
We can print our Beer Mats on one side only with an unprinted white reverse. Alternatively, they can be double sided, either with the same image on each side or with a different image on each side.
The price does not change whichever option is chosen.
Standard Beer Mats
Our square Beer Mats are 94mm x 94mm with 10mm radius rounded corners. The circular ones have a 94mm diameter.
Custom Shaped Beer Mats
We can also supply Custom Shaped Beer Mats. The finished size of the Custom Shaped Beer Mat must fit within (i.e. not be greater than) the 94mm x 94mm Square Beer Mats. There is a 'one-off' cutter charge for custom shapes which will be approximately £60 plus VAT. Please note, very complex shapes may require a more expensive cutter.
Production times for printing Beer Mats
Express turnaround – your Beer Mat printing order will be despatched in four working days.
Economy turnaround – your Beer Mat printing order will be despatched in eight working days.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Beer Mats
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in Pantone colour for Spot Colour Beer Mats or CMYK for Full Colour Beer Mats, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.