Our Compliment Slips are printed on laser and inkjet compatible 120gsm Executive white cartridge paper. They can be litho printed in larger quantities, or for smaller quantities choose from the digital printing price columns.
We can print a Compliment Slip in full colour one side, full colour both sides or full colour one side with black on the back.
If you require a different type of paper for your Compliment Slip or would like a price for spot colour printing your Compliment Slip, please visit the Non Standard Colour or Spot Colour pages via the menu on the left.
Compliment Slip Size
Our standard Compliment Slip size is:
- 99mm x 210mm (1/3rd A4)
Print Finishing (i.e. Folding etc.) a Compliment Slip
If you would like your Compliment Slips to be perforated, folded, round cornered and/or drilled then please select the Finishing box under the Optional Extras heading and make you selection. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the finishing.
Production times for Compliment Slip printing
If your Compliment Slips only require printing and trimming with no extra finishing such as folding, the following choices of turnaround times are available.
Express turnaround – your Compliment Slip printing order will be despatched in three working days.
Express Plus turnaround – your Compliment Slip printing order will be despatched in two working days.
Economy turnaround – your Compliment Slip printing order will be despatched in six working days.
If you require extra finishing, the number of working days will increase by a day or two. The despatch time, including the time required for the extra finishing, will be shown in the Product Description.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Compliment Slip Artwork and PDF requirements
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.