Our Digital Business Cards are printed on 400gsm matt art card (i.e. 400gsm triple coated silk art board). They come either unlaminated, with gloss lamination on one side, or with matt lamination both sides. As these cards are digitally printed you can have as few as you like or vary the data on each one. Just type a quantity into the box and click "add". If you choose to add Digital Embossing to your Digital Business Cards, they will be matt laminated both sides as well.
If you require a greater number of identical cards, please take a look at our Litho Business Cards page.
Business Card Sizes
Our standard size is 55mm x 85mm (which is a normal business card size)
Custom sizes and larger Business Cards:
If you require a non standard size, please look at our Postcard Prices page. Our Postcards are printed to the same specification as our Business Cards, but can be bigger and there is an option to enter your own custom size if required. You have a choice of litho or digital printing on the Postcards page.
Additional Business Card Options
Your Business Cards to be round cornered and/or drilled, or can be supplied with acetate or silver Business Card holders. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of these.
Production times for printing Business Cards
If your Business Cards only require printing and trimming with no extra finishing such as round cornering, your order will be despatched in two working days.
If you require extra finishing, the number of working days will increase by a day or two. The despatch time, including the time required for the extra finishing, will be shown in the Product Description.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for a small additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Business Cards
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service from £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- We recommend that any Digital Embossing stops 1mm from the trimmed edge
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.