Our Promotacards are printed in full colour (i.e. four colour process, also known as CMYK) both sides on 450gsm silk art board. Our digitally printed Promotacards are printed on 400gsm. They are supplied flat and creased to allow them to be folded to a finished size of 55mm x 85mm. The minimum order quantity is 1.
Our standard sizes are:
- 110mm x 85mm (Double Credit Card size)
- 170mm x 55mm (Also, Double Credit Card size)
- 85mm x 164mm (Triple Credit Card size
Lamination of Promotacards
Promotacards have either a Gloss Lamination or Matt Lamination on one side. The default choice is for Gloss Lamination. If you would prefer Matt Lamination, just make your selection and the prices in the price table will be updated accordingly.
Litho and Digital Printing
If you only require a small quantity of Promotacards, Digital Printing is cheaper than Litho Printing – as the quantity increases, Litho Printing becomes much cheaper than Digital Printing. Digital Printing also allows you to have different artwork on every copy. Prices are displayed for both options in the price calculator. The right hand column is for Digital Printing and the left hand column is for Litho Printing.
Digital Embossing of Promotacards
If you would like your Promotacards to look even more stunning, why not have them digitally embossed? Digital Embossing is available in low lift or high lift and can be applied to one or both sides of your Promotacards. When you use the price calculator on the Promotacard Prices page, the figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the Digital Embossing. Please visit our Digital Embossing page to learn more about this exciting finishing process.
Production times for printing Promotacards
If your Promotacards only require printing, creasing and trimming and are not Digitally Embossed, the following choices of turnaround times are available.
Express turnaround – your Promotacard printing order will be despatched in five working days.
Express Plus turnaround – your Promotacard printing order will be despatched in three working days.
Economy turnaround – your Promotacard printing order will be despatched in ten working days.
If you require Digital Embossing, the number of working days will increase by two days. The despatch time, including the time required for the Digital Embossing, will be shown in the Product Description.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Promotacards
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.