Our Tent Cards are printed in either spot colour or full colour on 450gsm matt art card (i.e. 450gsm triple coated silk art board). As an option, they can be either gloss or matt laminated. There are two different styles available: Type A lies on its side with two printed faces visible and Type B stands on its end with three printed faces visible.
Type A Tent Cards
Tent Card Type A has a flat size of 210mm x 297mm. We supply these assembled; there is a crease in the centre of the base which enables them to be packed flat. When erected, these Tent Cards lie on the 84mm x 210mm base with the two 99mm x 210mm panels visible.
Type B Tent Cards
Tent Card Type B also has a flat size of 210mm x 297mm. We supply these with a strip of double sided adhesive tape on the tab for easy assembly at the time of use. When assembled and erected, these Tent Cards stand on one of the open triangular ends enabling all three 210mm x 94mm faces to be seen.
Lamination of Tent Cards
You can opt for either gloss or matt lamination. If your printed image extends over the creases in the tent card, it is advisable to have the card laminated to minimise the risk of cracking on the creases. The figures in the price table will automatically update to include the cost of the lamination.
Litho and Digital Printing
If you only require a small quantity of Tent Cards, Digital Printing can be cheaper than Litho Printing – as the quantity increases, Litho Printing becomes much cheaper than Digital Printing. Digital Printing also allows you to have different artwork on every copy. Prices are displayed for both options in the price calculator. The right hand column is for Digital Printing and the first two columns are for Litho Printing.
Digital Embossing is available on our Tent Cards. Please visit our Digital Embossing page to learn more about this exciting finishing process.
Production times for printing Tent Cards
If your Tent Cards only require printing and finishing and not Digital Embossing, the following choices of turnaround times are available. Digital Embossing adds two working days to the times shown here.
Express turnaround – your Tent Card printing order will be despatched in five working days.
Express Plus turnaround – your Tent Card printing order will be despatched in three working days.
Economy turnaround – your Tent Card printing order will be despatched in ten working days.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Tent Cards
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in Pantone colour for Spot Colour Tent Cards or CMYK for Full Colour Tent Cards, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes
If you would like to download a PDF template you can do so from the Templates page which is also accessible via the top menu bar.