We can produce a wide range of display materials that can be used for exhibitions and marketing. Below is a selection of our products with the ability to order online, but if you prefer, we would be happy to discuss your requirements by phone or appointment locally.
Our A Boards are designed for outside use and are available in A2, A1 and A0 sizes. They are supplied with two posters to fit your chosen size which are printed on a wet strength paper suitable for external use.
Our Telescopic Banner Stands are available in two sizes to hold a 2 metre x 800mm poster and a 2 metre x 1,000mm poster, which rolls up for use and then rolls back into the stand for storage. The poster printing is included in the price.
Our Exhibition Stands are a one piece fold away unit that is designed to be erected or packed away easily. It is supplied with a carry case which doubles as a stand and all the graphics are included in the price.
Our Poster Snaps enable posters to be suspended from the ceiling for impact or for when floor or wall space is limited or unsuitable. They enclose the ends of the posters and have two moveable hanging hooks. They are available in A2, A1 and A0 sizes and come with one poster printed onto a special material that will not curl.
Telescopic Banner Stands
Production times for Display materials
The following choices of turnaround times are available.
Express turnaround – your display items will be despatched in four working days.
Express Plus turnaround – your display items will be despatched in two working days.
Sameday turnaround – your display items will be despatched on the day of order.
Economy turnaround – your display items will be despatched in eight working days.
The despatch time is shown in the Product Description.
For a day to be treated as the first working day, we require your printing order and payment along with print quality artwork before 10am. Alternatively, for an additional charge, you can delay the printing order, payment and print quality artwork cut-off time to 3.30pm.
Artwork and PDF requirements
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished job, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a "quiet area" to ensure nothing important is too near to the edge of the finished item; so please leave a 5mm inner margin for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- Image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes